SBROB: A Homestuck Adventure
sarcasmBlooming, Witch of Life
MGT: 10 (1)
IMG: 18 (3)
HP: 26 (+5)
AC: 18 (Uses light armor)
Hand: 1 (1)
Kind Abstratus: Controllerkind
Category: Light Rangedkind
Skaian Lore: +0
Don’t Hurt My Friends! (Level 2): The target and one other enemy of your choice within 5 spaces of it is weakened until the end of your next turn. (Grave Blunder: you and one ally of your choice within 5 squares are both weakened until the end of your next turn.)
Vital Surge (Level 6): One ally within 10 spaces of you regains hit points equal to twice your level. (Grave Blunder: You lose hit points equal to your level, and one ally within 5 spaces gains temporary hit points equal to your level.)
Positive Attitude: Gain a +1 bonus to Fortitude, Reflex, and Will.
EXCIT——ED!: Whenever you succeed on an attack or a skill roll, each ally who you can communicate with gains a +1 bonus to their rolls to confirm Brutal Affronts or Positive Complications until the start of your next turn.
Pacifying Aura (Level 4): Whenever an enemy is adjacent to you, it’s damage rolls are reduced by an amount equal to your Pulchritude modifier + 2.
Life’s Vigilance (Level 4): For as long as you are not bloodied, you do not grant Combat Advantage.
Helping Hand (Level 3):
Immediate Interrupt – Encounter
One ally you can communicate with.
Trigger: The ally fails a skill roll or attack roll.
Effect: The ally gains a +2 bonus to the triggering roll, and may regain hit points equal to your Imagination modifier + your level.
Gift of Rejuvenation (Level 7):
Minor Action – Recharge
Effect: You gain an additional standard action on this turn and 10 temporary hit points. One ally within 10 spaces of you gains Regeneration 5 (save ends).
Immediate Interrupt – At-Will
Melee-kind (Close burst 1) or Ranged-kind (Close burst 2)
Trigger: An ally in the burst is hit by an enemy’s melee attack.
Target: The enemy whose attack triggered this power.
Attack: Img + your level + weapon precision vs. AC
Hit: 1[W] + your level damage and the target’s attack misses automatically, and you do not get a standard action on your next turn.
Special: This power may not be used if the triggering attack is a Brutal Affront.
Standard action – Encounter
Melee- or Ranged-kind
Target: One creature
Attack: Img + your level + weapon precision vs. Will
Hit: The target takes a -2 penalty to attacks until the end of your next turn.
Effect: Two allies within 5 spaces, or you and one ally, gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Img modifier.
- Your statistics are the baseline for the Homestuck RPG and this template grants no particular major changes to your abilities.
- Choose one skill of your choice at character creation. You gain a +1 bonus to that skill.
- Because of your heightened mental sensitivity, you take a -1 penalty to Will. You also have Vulnerability equal to your level to attacks that target Will, which overrides any Resistances you may have.
- You gain a +1 bonus to Insight and your choice of either Chumming or Trolling.
- While you are conscious, you can mentally communicate with each ally within 10 spaces of you.
- If you wish you may exchange one of your Class’s starting Aggrievements with Psyche Lance. If your character has chosen to completely ignore a standard Strife Deck in favor of telepathic attacks solely, you could represent this through a representative Kind Abstratus such as Light Rangedkind or something similar. Otherwise you may use this power alongside any other Abstratus of your choice to represent more of a ‘dabbling’ in mental powers.
Standard Action – At-Will
Target: One Creature
Attack: Imagination or Pulchritude + your level vs. Will
Hit: 2d6 + your level damage, and the target takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
Bumbling – You can’t seem to figure out this Server thing too well, and the confused antics of your cursor are both indirectly humorous to allies and confounding to enemies. Allies adjacent to your cursor gain a +2 bonus to Saving Throws, and you are so used to suffering from connection drops that you can summon your cursor as a Minor action on your turn instead of a Standard action. You gain the Distracting Server Crash power.
Distracting Server Crash:
Standard action – At-will
Target: One enemy
Effect: Your cursor disappears, and one ally within 5 spaces of the target enemy may make a basic attack with a +1 power bonus to attack and a power bonus to damage equal to your level.
Full Name: Becca Ann Young
Chumhandle: sarcasmBlooming (purple color)
Quirk: Emoticons ending every message
Title: Witch of Life
Dreamer Type: ???